SUSTAINABLE & POLLUTANT-FREE
This napkin ring is the absolute icing on the cake on any laid table and a perfect companion to elegant linen napkins. The Saki napkin ring holds napkins perfectly in place and adds a casual touch to the dining table. Made of fine cork leather, this product impresses with its refined design and is ideal both for festive occasions and everyday life.
HANDMADE WITH LOVE
All products are lovingly made at our manufactory in the Bregenzerwald (Austria). Sustainable & pollutant-free, made from natural cork.
Up to 10 workdays
Field of application
Napkin rings fulfil a practical purpose, but they’re also a stylish addition to leave an impression at a dinner party. The natural material serves to embellish your table in a casual way.
Material & Origin
- 100% handmade in our manufactory in Austria
- Cork leather from Portugal
- Top and under side: 100% cork
- Material thickness: 3 mm
- Durable and robust
- Easy to clean: The surface easily repels moisture and dirt. To clean, simply wash with a damp cloth and water or a mild detergent. This makes the annoying washing of covers a thing of the past.
- Chemical-free: Pollutants cause allergies and diseases such as cancer. Children, especially of crawling age, are at risk. The cork leather we use is free of PVC, PER, TPE, adhesives or other harmful chemicals.
- Lightfastness 5-7
- Solvent and plasticiser free
- Please note: Cork is a natural material and colours on screen may vary
You have the option to pay in advance, Sofortüberweisung, credit card or Paypal.
Within the EU, your order is dispatched using GLS. Upon confirming your order, you receive a tracking number with which you can easily follow the progress of your package.
Austria & Germany: € 5.90 (Free delivery from a shopping cart value of € 60,00)
Schweiz & Liechtenstein & UK: € 15,00
Rest of Europe: € 9.90
Please note that additional customs fees apply for deliveries to Switzerland and Liechtenstein!